Discuss the latest discoveries with scientists and researchers in a series of tents and stalls packed with scientific displays, games and interactive experiments.
Curated by Professor Teresa Anderson MBE and Professor Tim O’Brien, with their team at Jodrell Bank, our ever-popular Science Fields offer visitors the chance to discuss the latest thinking and innovation, directly with those working in live scientific research.
- jodrell bank centre for astrophysics
- British Geological Survey Wheel of Earth’s Fortune
- the great ape challenge
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Manchester School of Architecture Landscapes of Infrastructure
- The Making Rooms
- Carbon Co-op and People Powered Retrofit Carbon Co-op
- The James Webb Space Telescope
- British Antarctic Survey Extreme Antarctica
- Science Grrl Creativity Science
- The SKA Observatory
- Practical Action
- Dalton Nuclear Institute Let’s talk about nuclear energy
- The Royal Society of Chemistry Take Charge
- Graphene, The University of Manchester Graphene City
- UK-MED & HCRI Sounding the Siren: HCRI and the Climate Crisis
- The Zooniverse The Zooniverse
- Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (Mancad) Safe and Sound: How loud is too loud?
- Woodland Trust The Woodland Trust
- Macclesfield RSPB Wildlife Explorers Giving Nature a Home
- QET LABS, The University of bristol Quest Quantum
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust Wonderful Wildflowers
- Manchester Girl Geeks Stomp Rockets!
- Chester Zoo Preventing Extinction with Science
- University of Manchester Physics Outreach (UMPO) Science Busking
- Community Mapping Uganda Community Mapping Uganda
- Guerilla Archaeology of Space (GASA) The Archaeology of Space: Guerilla Archaeology Space Agency (GASA)
- Earth and Solar System Space Rocks!